FoHFs use absolute return UCITS as a cash buffer, says report
Fri Apr 1, 2011
An increased number of fund of hedge funds are using
absolute return UCITS as an alternative to cash, according to a
report published by Credit Suisse.
Many investors have added an additional layer of enhanced
liquidity alternatives into their portfolios as well as
absolute return UCITS including hedge fund replicators,
investible indices, managed accounts, and other investments
that could be used to generate...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager