Vulpes evolves into full menu hedge fund/alts group, goes live
Fri Apr 1, 2011
Star manager Stephen Diggle’s much anticipated
comeback vehicle, Vulpes, is evolving from being a family
office to a comprehensive hedge fund and alternative
investments platform, covering multiple asset classes and
offering products ranging from a new volatility fund to a
global diversified fund focused on agricultural
entrepreneurship and biotechnology.
Renamed Vulpes Investment Management, the firm goes live
today (April 1, 2011), and will be overseen by a four-person
executive committee, which will include a newly appointed chief
risk officer, Bert Verdicchio.
The CRO is a new position with considerable independence,
created by Diggle in order to ensure proper...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager