Sentosa Capital debuts hedge fund
Fri Apr 1, 2011
Singapore-based Sentosa Capital has launched today (April 1,
2011) its first hedge fund, investing in high-grade Asian
credit. The Sentosa Asian Credit Fund streaked to action with
at least $40 million in seed money, mostly contributed by a
listed Singaporean firm.
|Sentosa Capital: (l-r) Charlie Wang, Brad Levitt,
The outfit is run by former bankers who started Standard
Chartered Bank’s fixed Income team but left to
establish their own hedge fund operation. CEO...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager