Citadel's U.S. marketing chief Jake Walthour departs
By Anastasia Donde
Fri Apr 1, 2011
The former Aksia executive is leaving his role as head of Citadel’s U.S. institutional distribution a little more than a year after his hire.
Jake Walthour, head of U.S. distribution at Citadel, left
the firm this week. Walthour, who was previously head of
advisory services at consulting firm Aksia, joined Citadel in
this role in January 2010. He was charged with raising money
for Citadel from institutional investors.
Walthour’s departure was related...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager