Illinois Teachers to rely on fund of hedge funds
Mon Apr 4, 2011
Teachers’ Retirement System of the State of
Illinois assigned two New York City-based credit managers to
its absolute return portfolio.
BlueMountain Capital Management and Claren Road Asset
Management will manage $50 million a piece in various credit
alternative opportunities, according to the $35 billion
retirement system. Although the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager