BVK allocates nearly $2bn to managed accounts
Mon Apr 4, 2011
Germany’s largest public pension fund with more
than $71 billion, Bayerische Versorgungskammer (BVK), is
allocating to hedge funds directly and it has selected
Man’s managed account platform to run its
investments. The German pension fund awarded Man a $1.7 billion
managed account mandate last month.
Under the agreement, BVK will start allocating funds over
the course of 2011. BVK will gain access to Man’s
managed account capabilities and the format...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager