CalPERS cracks down on gifts (magazine version)
Mon Apr 4, 2011
The $228 billion California Public Employees’
Retirement System conducted a special review of fees paid by
external managers to placement agents and an analysis of more
than 70 million pages of information collected from more than
400 managers and more than 140 interviews.
The special review began in 2009 and resulted in more than
$200 million in fee concessions from...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager