Deutsche Bank survey finds the entrepreneurial spirit is back
Mon Apr 4, 2011
Bullish sentiment on market performance, flows and industry dynamics were the clear messages from DB’s ninth annual Alternative Investment Survey
In the ninth annual Alternative Investment Survey by Deutsche
Bank, hedge fund investors continue to believe in the benefits
of hedge fund investing. Bullish sentiment on market
performance, flows and industry dynamics were the clear
messages conveyed by the 528 investors, which collectively
manage $1.3 trillion, that Deutsche Bank surveyed for its 2011
Based on performance and net inflow expectations, the hedge
fund industry is expected to reach $2.25 trillion by the end of
2011 as investors expect inflows of $210 billion, said Anita
Nemes, global head of capital introduction at Deutsche Bank.
Inflows are expected to quadruple as more investors reduce
their cash positions over the next six months by $29 billion.
Especially as the majority of investors have no, or relatively
few, investments with managers that still have positions
side-pocketed, are still gated or have still suspended
More than 70% of pensions and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager