Santos takes on marketing role at Kenmar
Mon Apr 4, 2011
Bill Santos has joined Kenmar Group, a Rye Brook-based $1.5
billion fund of funds, as a senior managing director and will
focus on developing the firm’s institutional
business in North America and Asia.
The position is a new one at the firm, which is known for
its expertise in managed futures and managed account
structures. Last year, Kenmar launched a UCITS fund of managed
accounts initially aimed at institutional investors called the
Kenmar Liquid Commodity Index Fund.
Santos has experience in selling single manager hedge
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager