Mesirow executive joins new Vestian venture
Mon Apr 4, 2011
Brian Portnoy, a former
senior vice president at Mesirow, is now researching global
hedge fund managers at Vestian Group, a new fund of funds firm
that had its beginnings as a family office in Chicago.
Portnoy, who was charged in sourcing managers globally at
Mesirow from Chicago and London, joined...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager