Peak Partners grinds out Granite EM fund
Mon Apr 4, 2011
Peak Partners in Geneva has launched the Granite specialised
Investment Fund-Emerging Markets, which has been seeded with
$15 million. The Granite Emerging Markets Fund is an open-ended
fund of funds with bi-monthly liquidity that will invest 35% to
65% of its assets in hedge funds via managed account platforms
and the balance in long-only mutual funds and ETFs.
The fund is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager