Permal looks for winning managers from Asia
Thu Apr 7, 2011
New York-based Permal Group, the $22 billion hedge fund of
funds behemoth, is strengthening its footprint in Asia as it
looks to increase allocations to regional managers, develop its
on the ground team and taps domestic capital sources. Brenda
Tse, managing director and head of Greater China at Permal
(Hong Kong), says that Asia accounted for around 25% of the $2
billion of net new inflows for the group over the past year.
"Asia is a hugely important part of our business and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager