Deutsche global macro prop trading chief Haigh goes solo
Wed Apr 6, 2011
Kay Haigh, the head of global macro trading at Deutsche
Bank, is leaving with a team of traders to start their own
macro/emerging markets hedge fund firm as the pace of bank prop
trading spin-outs continues to accelerate.
Haigh is taking six traders from the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager