RAB reveals $370m in redemptions for Special Sits strategy
Wed Apr 6, 2011
RAB Capital, the London-listed asset manager that has been
among the most prominent hedge fund casualties of the global
financial crisis, has revealed huge redemptions for its
once-flagship Special Situations strategy when it reopens in
October that will reduce the firm’s assets under
management by almost 40%.
The firm said today in a stock exchange announcement that it
expects 79% of the RAB Special Situations Fund to be repaid to
investors when the fund reopens for subscription and
redemptions on 1 October after going into suspension in 2008.
"Redemption notices equivalent to this amount were submitted by
investors before the deadline...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager