Former Citadel PM Joe Russell’s Bell Point nears $500 million
By Anastasia Donde
Wed Apr 6, 2011
The new credit hedge fund has quickly raised capital from a variety of institutions and funds of funds.
Bell Point Capital, the credit-oriented firm launched with
$84 million last July by Citadel’s former U.S.
credit chief Joe Russell, is approaching $500 million in
assets, a substantial milestone in a period when even marquee
names have had difficulty fundraising.
The firm’s investor base consists of pension
funds (approximately 40% of assets), funds of funds (40%),
foundations and endowments (10%)...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager