Ignis plots new credit, equity funds of funds
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Fri Apr 8, 2011
Ignis Asset Management, a division of UK insurance giant Phoenix Group, is seeking senior hires for the new funds.
Ignis Asset Management, the asset management division of UK
insurance company Phoenix Group, is seeking three senior hires
to launch and oversee two funds of funds, which will focus on
equity and credit managers. The launch of those funds would
mark the first time that Ignis has opened to outside investors.
The hires would also be...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager