Ex-Warburg Pincus PM sets up U.S. equity hedge fund
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Tue Apr 12, 2011
George Allen managed $1 billion of tech and media investments at the private equity firm.
George Allen, who previously managed $1 billion at private
equity firm Warburg Pincus, has formed VistaCap Managing
Partners and is preparing to launch its maiden offering, a U.S.
equity long/short fund, by this summer.
The VistaCap Opportunities Fund will invest in technology
and business services companies, including cable, television
and phone companies, holding about 10 to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager