Former Chesapeake execs prep long/short and event-driven strategy
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Tue Apr 12, 2011
Andrew Grossman was president at the $2.5 billion firm.
Andrew Grossman and Michael Levitt, who previously worked at
the $2.49 billion Baltimore firm Chesapeake Partners
Management, are preparing to launch their own...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager