Hedge funds flows stable in March/April, says GlobeOp
Thu Apr 14, 2011
Hedge fund flows as measured by the new GlobeOp Capital
Movement Index were marginally negative to the tune of just
0.05% for April, while the GlobeOp Forward Redemption Indicator
declined slightly to 3.26% during the month of March.
"Investor sentiment remained calm during the reporting
period, despite events in Japan and in the Middle East," said
Hans Hufschmid, chief executive officer of GlobeOp Financial
Services. GlobeOp’s new investor...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager