Aksia nabs New York pension officer
By Anastasia Donde
Thu Apr 14, 2011
Consulting firm Aksia taps an investment officer from the New York State Common Retirement Fund to assist with client services in the Americas.
Pension consultant Aksia has hired Matthew Mullarkey, an
investment officer in hedge funds at the $140 billion New York
State Common Retirement Fund, for a position in advisory
services. He is set to join later this month. Mullarkey will
work with Aksia’s clients in the Americas and will
report to Bruce Ruehl, the firm's head of advisory services for
While Mullarkey’s hire is not a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager