Ohio plans $2bn HF investment, seeks risk system
Fri Apr 15, 2011
The Ohio Public Employees’ Retirement System is
preparing for the addition of hedge funds as it begins the
search for a total fund multi-asset class and/or hedge fund
risk management system.
The $76 billion pension...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager