McCaffery returns to Aberdeen from BlueCrest
Fri Apr 15, 2011
Andrew McCaffery has returned to Aberdeen Asset Management
as head of institutional hedge funds. McCaffery joined from
BlueCrest Capital Management, where he was a founder member of
Alignment Investors, a separately branded division of BlueCrest
that he joined in 2008.
At Aberdeen, which has a $6.5 billion...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager