Third Point surges to $6.7 billion, adds to research team
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Apr 15, 2011
Dan Loeb’s fund increased assets by nearly $2 billion in the first quarter.
Dan Loeb’s Third Point has increased assets by
nearly $2 billion in 2011 to $6.7 billion as of April 8,
according to the firm’s first quarter investor
Third Point managed $4.8 billion on January 1, according to
AR’s Billion Dollar Club. Some of the asset growth
is from strong performance—the Third Point Offshore
Master Fund is up 8.6% through March, according to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager