Brigade opens new distressed fund
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Mon Apr 18, 2011
The firm expects the strategy to reach $125 million by June.
Brigade Capital Management, which managed $4.51 billion in
its flagship long/short credit strategy as of January 1,
recently opened a new distressed strategy to investors.
Co-founder Don Morgan and portfolio managers Ivan Krsticevic
and Ben Renshaw have been overseeing the Brigade Distressed
Value Fund with $30 million in partner capital since January 1,
which generated a net return of 3% through March. The fund
opened to external investors this month. Brigade
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager