Investment managers need to understand Solvency II regulations, says consultant
Tue Apr 19, 2011
To take advantage of the new Solvency II regulations, hedge
fund managers need to fully understand the new rules, according
to a consultant.
The EC is currently writing the details of the Solvency II
regulations which are being enforced from January 2013 (see
Francesco Nagari from Deloitte
The regulations will impact the way insurance companies buy
assets, according to Francesco Nagari, global insurance leader
for consultant Deloitte.
He says: "Hedge fund managers need to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager