Russia/CIS firm Marshall Spectrum renames as Spectrum
Tue Apr 19, 2011
Marshall Spectrum, the Moscow-based emerging markets equity
manager specializing in Russia and CIS, is changing its name to
Spectrum Partners Limited with immediate effect.
Marshall Spectrum was founded in April 2009 through the
joint venture of Spectrum Partners, the investment manager
specializing in equities in Russia and the CIS,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager