Asia to be impacted by inconsistent international regulation, says AIMA
Wed Apr 20, 2011
Sweeping regulatory changes in the United States and Europe
will have a knock-on effect in Asia, says Andrew Baker, the
chief executive officer of the Alternative Investment
Management Association (AIMA), noting that inconsistencies
between new US and EU regulation could severely impact Asian
hedge fund managers.
Baker, who visited the region in mid-April, says it is no
coincidence that the most drastic regulatory reforms are...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager