Hong Kong authorities focus on transfer pricing
Wed Apr 20, 2011
Tax advisers have observed more queries from tax authorities in
Hong Kong on transfer pricing arrangements as hedge funds
locate more of their personnel in the city.
Patrick Cheung, a partner at Ernst & Young, says a
typical question that local tax authorities are now looking
into is to what extent they could tax management fee revenues
declared to have been generated offshore and so not...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager