Vulpes evolves into full-menu hedge fund group
Thu Apr 21, 2011
Former Artradis manager Stephen Diggle’s much
anticipated comeback vehicle, Vulpes, is evolving from being a
family office to a comprehensive hedge fund and alternative
investments platform, covering multiple asset classes and
offering products ranging from a new volatility fund to a
global diversified fund focused on agricultural
entrepreneurship and biotechnology.
Remonikered Vulpes Investment Management, the firm went live
on 1 April, and will be overseen by a four...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager