Former Doric manager re-emerges with Aardwolf vehicle
Thu Apr 21, 2011
Michael Nock, the former chairman and managing director of
Doric Capital and a highly regarded hedge fund figure in Asia,
has re-emerged as a portfolio manager with the recent launch of
the $30 million Cayman-registered Aardwolf Fund.
Nock, who retired from Doric...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager