Sumitomo funds see assets boosted by Japanese pensions
Thu Apr 21, 2011
A pick-up in subscription flow from Japanese pension funds
helped the STB Japan Long/Short Fund 1 grow its assets under
management to $80 million last year. The fund attracted $68
million in new subscriptions during the period.
The strategy’s more aggressive version, the STB
Japan Long/Short Fund 1 Alpha, also...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager