China credit specialist Prudence expands fund menu, seeks institutional assets
Thu Apr 21, 2011
China credit specialist Prudence Investment Management is
pushing to grow its two China-focused funds as it adopts a more
proactive approach of wooing institutional funds.
The firm runs two funds – the Prudence Fixed Income
Fund and the long-only Prudence RMB Income Fund. The first fund
began operating in January...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager