Mako’s high-performing Pelagus fixed-income RV fund closes at $1bn+ after new asset-raising
Thu Apr 21, 2011
Pelagus Capital, Mako Investment Managers’
award-winning and high-performing fixed-income relative value
fund run by a team led by CIO and co-founder Bruno Usai, has
closed again to investors after a successful re-opening that
has taken assets up to $1.15 billion.
The latest capital increase for the fund followed a global
asset-raising process in the first quarter of the year that
attracted some $300 million of commitments from new and
existing investors and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager