Ex-ABN Amro duo prime Traymar insurance-linked launch
Thu Apr 21, 2011
Traymar Capital, a London start-up firm that will focus on the
insurance-linked sector and was founded last year by ABN Amro
veterans Henry Kus and Björn Schmolck, is preparing to
launch its first fund in the summer.
The Traymar Microlife Fund will focus on identifying and
purchasing mispriced longevity risk, buying and selling US life
insurance policies in the secondary markets.
Traymar had originally planned to roll out the Microlife
Fund last year, before taking the decision to hold off and
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager