Aksia hires NY State investment officer
Thu Apr 21, 2011
Matthew Mullarkey is joining Aksia after serving as an
investment officer at the $141 billion New York State Common
Retirement Fund. He comes in following the pension
fund’s decision to replace the hedge fund
consulting firm with Albourne Partners.
Aksia was hired in 2008...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager