Paulson warns investors on volatility
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Tue Apr 26, 2011
The Paulson & Co. founder remains bullish, but says oil prices could derail the recovery in the short term.
John Paulson, whose Advantage fund fell into negative
territory for the year after losing 3% in March, warned
investors in that fund that they should not expect a smooth
ride in the coming months.
Speaking at an event held in Las Vegas earlier this month
for investors in his Advantage Fund, the legendary founder of
the $36 billion Paulson & Co. told investors they can
expect more volatility in the Advantage fund, and those who
don’t have an appetite for volatility...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager