Allianz converts fund to UCITS
Thu Apr 28, 2011
Allianz Global Investors is planning to convert its
long-only UK growth fund into a UCITS III-compliant fund,
subject to major shareholder approval.
The fund has $96.8 million (£58.1 million) assets
under management, and will be run by Jeremy Thomas, chief
investment officer for UK equities at RCM.
Jeremy Thomas: CIO for UK equities at RCM
The Allianz RCM UK Absolute Return Fund is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager