UTAM to reposition hedge funds in revised plan
Tue May 3, 2011
The University of Toronto Asset Management Corporation has
re-oriented its hedge fund programme with plans to distribute
hedge fund holdings across the $4.4 billion pension and
endowment portfolio with a focus on risk drivers rather than on
standard asset classes.
The new investment plan has yet to be approved by the board,
but should staffers move forward the current hedge fund
allocation of 17.5% will change to a 10% allocation to an
absolute return portfolio and up to another...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager