SDCERA approves relative value managers
Tue May 3, 2011
billion San Diego County Employees’ Retirement
Association approved two new hedge fund allocations as trustees
build out their relative value portfolio.
Carlson Capital’s Black Diamond Relative Value
Fund received a $50 million commitment, which is on top of an
existing investment of $54 million in Carlson’s
multi-strategy offering. This is in addition to a new...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager