Ohio PERS hires consultant for $2bn portfolio
Tue May 3, 2011
The Ohio Public
Employees’ Retirement System (PERS) is preparing
for the addition of hedge funds as it selected
Hewitt/EnnisKnupp to be its alternatives consultant and begin
the search for a total fund multi-asset class and/or hedge fund
risk management system.
The $76 billion pension plan in 2010 the board approved a
revision of the asset allocation of the pension fund that
included an increase to alternatives including hedge...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager