Neefs on board at Standard Life to turn Aida Capital’s fortunes
Tue May 3, 2011
Frédéric Neefs has taken on a new challenge.
As the new chief investment officer of Standard Life
Investments’ fund of funds arm Aida Capital, Neefs
has high hopes of building out this small London-based boutique
into the award-winning success that Crédit
Agricole’s Green Way funds were under his
Standard Life, which in March 2011 had $118 billion in
third-party assets, took a 75.1% stake in Nick
Oppenheim’s Aida Capital, whose now restructured
flagship fund was down 17.19%...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager