Arrowhawk rolls out two new funds
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Fri Apr 29, 2011
The firm recently launched global special situations and relative value commodities strategies.
Arrowhawk Capital Partners, FrontPoint Partners co-founder
Michael Litt’s $479 million multistrategy shop,
recently launched two new funds based on existing strategies in
its flagship fund.
The Arrowhawk Commodity Strategies fund is managed by partner
Jennifer Fan, while Arrowhawk Global Special Situations fund is
overseen by partner Arun Melvani.
The flagship Arrowhawk Durable Alpha fund, which launched in
September 2009, is up 5% for the year through mid-April. In
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager