Newbrook taps Arrow executive as head of business development
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Tue May 3, 2011
Newbrook, which was founded by Karsch Capital alum Robert Boucai in 2006, has produced solid gains this year.
Newbrook Capital Advisors, a long/short equity hedge fund
firm founded by Karsch Capital Management alum Robert Boucai,
has hired Ivan Wanat from Arrow Capital Management to oversee
fundraising. Wanat has been named head of business development,
a new position. The firm’s sole fund, Newbrook
Capital Partners, which manages approximately $300 million,
returned 7.9% through...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager