Sloan-Kettering seeks hedge fund honcho
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Thu May 5, 2011
The new hire will manage the $3.5 billion endowment’s hedge fund investments.
The Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center is looking for a
manager for its $3.5 billion endowment’s hedge
fund portfolio. The manager of marketable investments, a new
position, will help oversee the endowment’s liquid
investments, which includes and hedge funds,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager