Trafigura’s Galena arm makes changes to energy fund team
Fri May 6, 2011
Galena Asset Management, the investment arm of the Trafigura
global commodities trading group, has revealed a restructuring
of the management team on its Galena Energy Fund that took
effect from earlier this year.
The Geneva-based Galena Energy Fund was seeded by the parent
company Trafigura at its inception in April 2009 with an
initial $50 million. The group subsequently committed a further
$50 million at the beginning of 2010.
"With a view to providing a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager