Surging Pine River hires business development chief
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon May 9, 2011
New partner Richard Knight was head of investor relations at King Street.
The speedy growth of Pine River Capital Management, a $4.4
billion hedge fund headquartered in Minnetonka, Minn., has
prompted the firm to hire a senior executive for business
Richard Knight joined Pine River’s New York
office in April from $19.9 billion King Street, where he was
managing director for investor relations, leading business
development and client...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager