Reservoir seed Lakewood closes to new investors
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon May 9, 2011
Strong performance pushes assets under management to $700 million.
Lakewood Capital Management, a long/short equity hedge fund in
New York that launched with seed money from Daniel
Stern’s Reservoir Capital, closed on May 1 to
outside investments, according to people familiar with the
The generalist equity...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager