SAC gets glam NYC office
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue May 10, 2011
Long-anticipated deal for offices at 510 Madison Avenue signed May 10.
SAC Capital Advisors finally has new Manhattan digs. Steve
Cohen’s Stamford, Connecticut
$12.75 billion firm signed a long-anticipated lease for
space at 510 Madison Avenue, according to an individual
familiar with the deal. The building is a glossy new high-rise
for financial services companies.
Now spread over several floors at...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager