Millennium Global hires Fan to run business development
Wed May 11, 2011
Millennium Global, the specialist currency and alternative
investment manager led by former Goldman Sachs man Michael
Huttman, has appointed Monica Fan from State Street as its new
head of business development.
Fan joins Millennium on 16 May and will report to CEO Mark
Astley. Previously global head of currency product engineering
at State Street Global...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager