APG backs new seeding fund
Thu May 12, 2011
IMQubator, the hedge fund seeding platform backed by APG,
will transform its current IMQubator Multi Manager Fund into a
limited life vehicle that will be called IMQubator1, while
simultaneously developing a second fund, which also will invest
in hedge fund startups.
Both vehicles will be open to other institutional investors
alongside pension asset manager APG.
IMQubator intends to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager